These terms apply to your order to this website, however we may change our terms and conditions at any time in the future.
CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER
You may cancel your order and return the goods within 14 working days for a refund. Please contact us by email or telephone, quoting the order number.
In most cases it is not possible to change an order once it is placed.
- To add more items, please place a new order for those items.
- To change your delivery address or change items in the order, please send us an email.
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered you will have to follow our Returns Procedure.
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty.
Consumer Contracts Regulations
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
MISSING OR DAMAGED GOODS
If you do not receive your order please check your order status and contact us by email.
If your order is incomplete, it may be that a product is on backorder and so will arrive separately. We will endeavour to update you of this situation at all times.
For damaged goods, please ask us for instructions by email.
You can return items bought here.
For items returned by post (unless faulty) we would expect the purchaser to cover the cost of return postage to us:
- You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods.
- We recommended you take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- We would make any like-for-like exchange without additional post charges from us.
Any goods returned, unless faulty, should be in re sale condition. We'd expect the product is returned with all original packaging and labels, undamaged and unused.
If you are unhappy with your purchase from Prisma, please return the product to us following the instructions in our Returns Instructions. We will then exchange the goods or refund to the debit or credit card of the person who originally placed the order within 30 days . We do not refund the postage paid on the original order.